Health Potions to Restore Your Balance
The University of Silicon Valley has scholarship opportunities for qualified students.*
- Candidates for institutional financial assistance programs must meet all admissions requirements and must have applied and been accepted to the college before applying for a scholarship or grant.
- To be considered for any institutional aid, candidates must complete the specific scholarship application, write an essay, if required and submit the application, essay, and verification documents as required to the Financial Aid Department.
- Eligible recipients must be enrolled with full-time status of 12+ credits per term** and must maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher***.
- Awards are nontransferable, however they are renewable providing the student continues to meet eligibility requirements.
- Institutional scholarships and grants are applied as a credit against tuition and will not be issued to the student in the form of cash.
- A maximum of two different undergraduate scholarships and/or grants may be awarded to eligible students, however the combined total of institutional aid cannot exceed the cost of tuition. If a student is eligible for multiple awards, the two scholarships that are most beneficial to the student will be awarded.
- Loss of scholarship eligibility may occur if a student changes start date, drops below full-time, fails to maintain 2.0 GPA, withdraws or is terminated.
- Aid amounts indicated below are per term and eligibility criteria must be maintained each term.
*Scholarships and grants are available to those who qualify. Scholarship awards may vary due to specific conditions and eligibility criteria. Please see the respective scholarship application information pages for more details.
**Students applying for the 15-to-Finish Scholarship must be enrolled with 15 or more credits per term and students applying for the CEO Leadership of Tomorrow, or Business, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Scholarships must be enrolled with 6 or more credits per term.
***Students must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher for the 15-to-Finish Scholarship, 3.0 or higher for Esports, CEO Leadership of Tomorrow, and Business, Entrepreneurship and Innovation Scholarships, 3.0-3.49 for the Dragon Scholarship, and 3.5 or higher for the Dragon Plus Scholarship.